The Hanson brand of products helps ensure the world’s pharmaceuticals are pure, safe, and effective by engineering and manufacturing test equipment that sets the global standard for quality, innovation, and long-term value.
Hanson was established in 1951 by William A. (“Bill") Hanson, Ph.D., founder of modern dissolution test technology. Bill Hanson’s passion and contribution to the life sciences laid the strong foundation and spirit that Teledyne LABS Hanson branded products proudly continue today. We apply over half-a-century of research, service, and expertise in designing premium test systems for tablet dissolution, topical, and transdermal testing for use in both QC and R&D; laboratories. Our instruments are built to outperform, which makes testing better, faster, and easier so that scientists can focus on innovative research and discovery for the betterment of human life.
We hold the highest commitment to quality and make this commitment by manufacturing our entire line of test instruments to meet the high quality standards our customers expect. We take pride in the customer satisfaction we provide worldwide.
- Specializing in design and manufacturing of precision instruments used in pharmaceutical research, product development, and quality control.
- Focused strongly on dissolution testing (solid dosage forms) and diffusion testing (semi-solid dosage forms)
- Compliance with USP, EP, JP, ASTM, and many others
- New product innovations; expansion of offerings
- Made in USA at Hanson factory/headquarters in Chatsworth, California; ISO 9001 certified. Customer support network covers 90+ countries.